1) Network with the right people - including your competitors (so many people waste time networking with a group of people they have nothing in common with)
2) Be prepared for a networking event (have a list of people you want to meet, do research on their company)
3) At any networking event (have at list of at least three questions you want answered, research companies that impress you)
4) Use the two foot rule (talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere, you never know when you are going to meet the ideal customer)
5) Most Importantly - Have fun! (Enthusiasm, laughter, and confidence will always draw a crowd - people want to be surrounded by these traits)
As Jason said these are action steps. Without effort on your part NOTHING happens!
I have to admit I have been remiss in applying many of these points and have become a bit complacent in developing my business in the way I should. I plan to use this slower winter season to work on these points as well as others to get back on track. How about you?
Thanks for the great advice Mr Evers!
For more information go to A New View Exterior Cleaning